Pennsylvania-Central

Klose Photography

Does anyone have any experience working with Klose Photography? From her website my fiance and I really like her work -- I'm just seeing some mixed reviews on her.  Some people mentioned it being really difficult to get in touch with her once the event has taken place, her making deals and then not keeping them, etc. Any personal opinions would really be appreciated.

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Klose Photography

• edited December 2011
    My sister used them back in 2007 at her wedding and had a wonderful experience with Cyndi. She took amazing pictures and was so much fun to work with. Her pictures came out great and her album was gorgeous! I am getting married next year and have already booked my date with Cyndi. I think you'd be really impressed with her! I have had no trouble communicating with her and am excited for her to be a part of my wedding like she was my sisters!
  • aras8609aras8609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for posting this.  I am also very interested in Klose photography.  I LOVE the photos she has on her website.  I think they stand out over the rest, but I saw on here that some people said she was difficult to get a hold of after the event and that she was shady with pricing. 
  • edited December 2011

She emailed me her price list as soon as I contacted her about my wedding....so I haven't experienced anything difficult with her pricing. I met with her and signed the contract and I felt she was very honest and up front with me on what her prices were, what the package includes, etc. I checked with my sister also who used her a few years ago and she said she had no trouble with her. I hope that helps you girls!

• edited December 2011
    Would you be able to send me her price list? I inquired with her but she's on vacation until the beginning of August and I get antsy LOL -- if not its no biggie!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Sure can! What's your email address?
  • writergirl28writergirl28 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Would you mind emailing me her price list as well? I'm also looking at Klose Photography. writergirl28@hotmail.com  Thanks!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

I sent you mine as a PM... Thanks so much :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My cousin had her wedding last August and used Klose.  She is STILL waiting on her her album that she paid for.  I love her work and frequently read her blog.  In fact, I wanted to use her for my upcoming wedding.  But once I heard that my cousin was still waiting ... almost a year later, I decided to go with someone else.  Good luck though.  Maybe it was just a fluke thing.  

image 165 Invited
    image 105 Are attending one amazing party!
    image33 Are missing out!
    image 27 Haven't sent back their responses yet
    RSVP Date: October 23
  • edited December 2011
    That's not the first time I've heard things like that -- That's why I'm super hesitant to use her... I have a few other photographers in the Philly area I plan to meet with first... Luckily my wedding is between Lancaster and Philly so it gives me a lot of options. My luck, I'd be that other "fluke" incident... I'm not paying that much money to be disappointed!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't blame you one bit!!  It's your wedding and you have every right to be as picky as you want!!  Good luck and congrats!!!  :)  

image 165 Invited
    image 105 Are attending one amazing party!
    image33 Are missing out!
    image 27 Haven't sent back their responses yet
    RSVP Date: October 23
  • laceymarie85laceymarie85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am actually working with Klose right now and I am a little frustrated thus far.  We had our engagement pics done almost a year ago and still no album.  My wedding is next summer and I'm starting to get nervous that we will not get our wedding album in a timely manner either.  She is very nice and personable, takes great pictures but the turn around time is very poor from what I've experienced thus far.  Also had  a co-worker that didn't get his album until a year after his wedding.  If I would know what I know now I don't know if I would've gone with her.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards