Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums
Options

Eyelash Extensions?

Does anyone have any experience with this or is having this done for the big day? I was intrigued when I saw that my nail place started offering this service... I had never heard of it before...I've googled videos and images of them, and they look great, and people seem to sing their praises...But then I heard that they wreck your natural eyelashes. Does anyone know if this is true?I'd like to try them out before the big day, but I love my natural eyelashes (even though they could use a boost), and would hate to lose them on a trial run :)Cheers!

Re: Eyelash Extensions?

• Options
    I had my makeup trial last weekend and my girl put the eyelash extensions on me. I already have long lashes but they just accentuated them even more. They took like 5 minutes to get used to and I got so many compliments on them. You should definitely try it. When you go for your makeup trial ask to have it done that way you will know if you would want it for your wedding day. If the person knows what they are doing you have nothing to worry about. Good luck!
  • Options
    i have been wondering the same thing, because i "won" some in a charity silent auction.  i have one friend that i know of who did this for quite a while, but now she is using latisse.  she said she loved them but that after a while her lashes did thin out, she said because she left the extensions on too long (i dont know how you get them off, but that's what she said.)  but she used them for about 2 years before she had a problem.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards