Texas-Austin

FromPenceToPrice

Hey! I know this is really random, but do you happen to have a brother named Hunter? If so, my college boyfriend was his room mate. You look a bit familiar and your name triggered where I thought I knew you from...? Maybe?

Re: FromPenceToPrice

• edited December 2011
    Yep, my brother's name is Hunter.  He went to UT for college.  There is another Hunter Pence, who plays baseball for the Astros, but that's not my brother.  You've also looked familiar to me from your siggy photo, and I'm trying to recall who your college boyfriend/Hunter's roommate was.....but I'm drawing a blank!
  • edited December 2011
    I dated his room mate Colin for about a year... the year he lived with Hunter, haha. I vaguely recall going to the Oasis for dinner with your family I think? And I remember when Hunter added a Facebook photo of the baseball card from the player. Ha! He wishes ;)
  • edited December 2011
    OMG what a small world!  I remember Collin. I'll have to tell Hunter that we "ran into" each other online!  Oh, and congrats on your engagement!
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Colin is quite a memorable... character. Tell Hunter I say hi! I'm sure he has all sorts of ridiculous memories of me... that was my sophomore year of college and I was in a bit of a "wild" phase I guess you could say... Ha! Congrats to you as well!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards