New York-Western

Del Monte Lodge & Spa

Hello! I was just wondering if anyone out there has ever had/been to a wedding at the Del Monte Lodge & Spa in Pittsford, NY? I've seen the ballroom and it's quite small, but we're only having about 90 (if that) guests so I wanted a room that we could actually fill out and not get lost in. However, it is very small and while the wedding planner insists we'll all fit, I'm still nervous! Does anyone have any pictures/stories about a wedding there? I can't seem to find much of anything online regarding what the room looks like with a wedding. The hotel has everything we want, we're just a tiny bit apprehensive about the room. Thanks so much everyone!

Re: Del Monte Lodge & Spa

• edited December 2011
    Hey!I used to work at the Del Monte, the room looks small, but it will definitely work for 90 people. They won't be squeezed in.  Also, the area right outside of the ballroom is a great place to mingle, there is some comfy couches and chairs near the coatroom.  And, the patio outside is a nice place for guests who need to get away from the noise of the reception! I don't have any pictures, but can tell you more if you want anything else!Definitely a gorgeous place! and the stairs leading up to the ballroom make for great pictures, also the canal path!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards