Alabama

David's Bridal in Montgomery

We went to go pick my dress up yesterday and it was a mess. The bustles were off, the bust was crinkled, and there were still pins in it from my prior fitting. Long story short, after spending ALL day waiting around for them to try to fix it, they sent me home with a new dress. I don't love it but, it will work.They had another of my original dress in the same size so I tried it on but, once she pulled the straps up (my boobs were pretty much falling out!) it started puckering again. I think it was the way the dress was made in the bust but, they should've pointed it out before we paid $200 for alterations. Then the crooked bustle and pins just set me off. They stayed late cleaning and pressing the new dress and I am having someone here bustle it for me. Great customer service but, do NOT let them do alterations.

Re: David's Bridal in Montgomery

• edited December 2011
    UGH! I hate that for you! Thanks for the heads up....
  • WGachesWGaches member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good to know. I was very impressed with them when I purchased my dress, but who did your alterations? I'm in Auburn and don't know anyone around here who can do them
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • edited December 2011
    Angeliene (Angelique?) was the first alterations person and Dot was the second. Dot was a little rude at first but, came around and she did a fantastic job fixing the bustles however, the front was ruined. The manager (Jennifer?) was extremely helpful and my consultant, Pepi, was fabulous as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards