Just Engaged and Proposals

My sweet little proposal... :)

I'M ENGAGED!!I woke up this morning to a very annoying alarm clock and a ring on my finger. He had gotten up to shut the alarm off and was standing at the end of the bed when I asked "why is there a ring on my finger" He crawled back into bed snuggled with me and asked "Will you love me forever?" I said yes then he paused and gathered courage to ask "Will you marry me?" I of course said yes and then there was lots of kissing and snuggling until we decided to go and inform our friends!!! I am so excited and cant wait to spend all of forever with him! HUZZAH!

Re: My sweet little proposal... :)

• edited December 2011
    aww so sweet. My butthead boyfriend put my ring on my finger in my sleep to see if it would fit then took it back off without me even knowing about it... but that didn't stop him from telling me what he did. He wants to ask my dad's permission first so I am having him butter up to daddy. lol!
  • carlobeecarlobee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww. that's just so sweet. waking up, having to see a ring on your finger and then just saying yes to someone you are sure you want to be with forever.congratulations! and have a blessed family. [img]http://storeyourpicture.com/images/signature_wedding.jpg[/img]
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! What a sneak to put the ring on your finger while you were sleeping
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards