Ohio-Columbus
Options

Rehearsal Dinner?

Does anyone have any suggestions for a Rehearsal Dinner in the Worthington, Powell, Dublin, or Polaris area.  We are getting married at the Worthington Inn so we'd like to keep it somewhat close. We would have about 26 attendees for Rehearsal.  Please help, we've looked at La Scala and J.Lui and they weren't "our style".
Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Rehearsal Dinner?

• Options
    What type of food are you looking for? I was thinking about Bucca, P.F.Changs, Cheesecake Factory, or a Japanese steak house. Currently, we are leaning towards Bucca since they have private seating. I think the P.F.Changs near Tuttle may have a room. I would love to do it at the Melting Pot but FI thinks his parents will not pay for the whole dinner then.
  • Options
    mrstomeymrstomey member
    First Comment
    edited April 2012
    We are doing ours at Buca in Worthington and their prices are reasonable.. lowest package is at abt $24/pp. It's family style which I think its nice too.
  • Options
    We are doing Montgomery Inn (ribs) in Dublin... they have party rooms you can reserve
  • Options
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions! We are not picky eaters, so food type does not matter!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards