South Carolina-Charleston

wildflowers inc reviews

I'm thinking about signing with Beth at wildflowers.  Does anyone have any reviews or pictures of her work?

Re: wildflowers inc reviews

• cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We friended each other on facebook and that's where she posts most of her pictures, they are beautiful! I actually just got my quote from her.  I'm using tulips for the bouquets and boutonnieres and daisies for the coursages in the spring.  I'll have my bouquet, 5 bridesmaids bouquets, 7 bouts, and 2 mothers coursages for $300.She is so sweet and really helpful.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to be using her as well next year. She was super easy to get in touch with and was able to set up a same day appointment which was awesome. She also gave me a quote that was about $600 less than a flower shop. Her pictures are all on facebook. From what I've done with her so far I'd recommend her.
  • krl8krl8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been working w/ her for a couple of months (wedding isn't until next Nov), but we're having a good amount of flowers/decor at the wedding and she's VERY well-priced and so nice/friendly to work with -- I'd definitely recommend her so far! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards