California-Inland Empire
Options

I don't know how you Momma's did it

but contractions suck booty balls. Considering that I haven't had period cramps in years, this is NO FUN! I had to leave work today because I was in so much pain!

Re: I don't know how you Momma's did it

• Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :0( Awww Rebecca you poor thing :0(contractions are miserable :0(make sure you time them you dont want them to get to close together cuz then you could be in active labor
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh man Rebecca!  I feel so bad for you.  I remember the pain.  Do what Syl said.  Once they get 3-5 mins apart head to the hospital.  It could be Braxton Hicks but then again it could be active labor.  How far apart are they?  Breathe through them...that's all you can really do.  Lay down and breathe.
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    sdkissezsdkissez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Right now they are about an hour apart.  They told me when they get to 10 minutes apart then I would need to come in because I would be considered pre-term still.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yea...you'd be pre-term...totally different set of rules!  How is your husband handling it? 
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards