South Asian Weddings
Options

Programs - Indian Sytle Stationary

Hi Ladies! I am planning on doing my own programs but can't find the right stationary. Any ideas? Or do you have any clip art of nice indian style borders or something like that?Thanks!

Re: Programs - Indian Sytle Stationary

• Options
    katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you checked out paper source?  They had an Indian-themed collection of stationary and such this summer.  Also have elephant, paisley, etc stamps I believe.And etsy of course.Sorry I don't have anything personally!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was absolutely in love with our programs.  Here's what we did: most of the invitations from the Indian websites are actually really big (about the size of a regular piece of paper folded in half to be 4.25 x 11).  We bought extra of these to use as a "booklet cover" because the paper was so bright and beautiful, printed up the program on regular ivory paper that we folded in half, then used gold ribbon as the "spine" to make a little booklet.  If you're at all interested, I have a bunch extra, and I could mail one to you.  If you're doing a simple program, some of the designs at weddingpaperdivas.com might work (you could print a program text on a particularly large menu card or invitation stock).  And I think paper-source.com has some Indian stationery options and some lovely Indian stamps that you could use to decorate something else you made.
  • Options
    SmithaandMikeSmithaandMike member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wdc*bride thank you sooo much! My email is smithashaker at hotmail dot com! If you want to email me we can exchange info! Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any program samples, but I know istockphoto has some nice mendhi borders. 
    ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards