New Jersey

need a venue with beautiful outdoor space and kosher?

Hey guys!
I got engaged almost a month ago and am looking for a venue that can hold up to 200 people. I am obsessed with Natirar so that gives you a feel for what i am looking for. Natirar was my perfect venue but it was ridiculously expensive. They quoted me at 215. pp WITHOUT food as i needed to bring in a kosher caterer...
Anybody have any ideas? i am looking for something within an hour of hoboken nj. 
must have wither kosher on site option or allow off site caterers.
I also like Pleasantdale Chateau but the date i want is already booked :(

Thanks in advance!
~sara

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: need a venue with beautiful outdoor space and kosher?

• Branches in Long Branch is definitely Kosher, and they have a really nice garden area if that's where you're looking to do your ceremony.  You can also check out the Shaddowbrook in Shrewsbury, Battleground Country Club in Manalapan, or my venue, Clarks Landing in Pt. Pleasant.
    Anniversary Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com
  • hmm thats a tricky one...i remeber my planner talking about park savoy..but i have no clue about their prices....if you would like you can speak to her and she may be able to help you. we recently hired elite(b)events and she specializes in elegant unique weddings on a budget. so far she is great to work with, has great reviews,very knowledgeable, very professional, and the best part is she specializes in budget weddings! check her out she may be able to help you.
    www.elitebevents.com
    good luck!
  • Royal Manor in Garfield NJ
  •  thanks for the responses
    i am looking for more rustic/ elegant. 
    loved natirar because if the lush green fields and open tent.. 
    anybody know of a place?
    THank!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What about Stone House at Stirling Ridge? Or Grounds for Sculpture?
  • the rockleigh dooes kosher weddings

• Anthony's Pier 9 in New Windsor, NY. Its a bit more than an hour from Hoboken. They have indoor garden area that is really nice with waterfall.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards