Florida-North Florida

Where to get pics taken in St. Augustine?

I'm hoping to have our engagement pics done in St. Augustine and was wondering if anyone had good recommendations for pretty locations that have Spanish moss.

TIA!!

Re: Where to get pics taken in St. Augustine?

• edited December 2011
    The Courtyard at the Government House, the main park running along King Street... there's an amazing old cemetery with some cool trees, but not sure that's quite what you'd want for an engagement shoot!
  • littlefillowlittlefillow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    my photographer knows her way around SA pretty well, since we aren't married yet i don't know where we'll being going. have you checked the fort?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi not sure if you took your pics already but Magnolia Street has these beautiful overarching trees - not sure if they have moss but it's considered one of the most beautiful streets in America!

Other places to consider is Mission de Nombres (where the great cross is) - this is actually where we are getting married because the grounds are so pretty! After the wedding we're planning to take pics with our bridal party at the carousel down the street, on St George Street then along the water/by the fort before heading to the beach where the reception is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards