Not Engaged Yet

HIlarious posts over on brides

Check out the waiting for the ring thread over on brides dot com and look for this thread:Re: Does anyone know how to get your men to buy you an engagement ring ? Enjoy ever-funnier replies along these lines:Aug 21, 2009 11:04 AM in response to: MickaGive him head  
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: HIlarious posts over on brides

• edited December 2011
    Chicken cake
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm too lazy to travel to another website without a link.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I thought there was some knot rule about links. Sorry, I'm still new at this! Try:http://www.brides.com/forums/waiting-for-the-ring/thread.jspa?threadID=67486&start=0&tstart=0
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Dittoit makes my head hurt over there anyway
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Getting him completely s***faced and stealing his credit card?Throwing a surprise engagement party on an iceskating rink (because then he'd have to propose to save face!)?Chicken cake?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Oceana, good call on the first one, that's way easier than making a cake or planning a big surprise party.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Man, I'm so better at this. :PBut, I'm still on vacation and just checking in so I don't have time. Hi all! <3
  • edited December 2011
    For those that went and read it, did you click on the bio of the crazy person?  She's 26, they've been engaged since she was 21 because he got seriously ill (not what I'm making fun of), but they met and were engaged three weeks later.  Apparently her parents sent her away to various places to try and force them into a long distance relationship to they'd end it, but they didn't.  Her other posts are just as bonkers as the ones in that thread.  Wow.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards