Massachusetts-Cape Cod

New to the Board!!

Hi Guys!  FI and I got engaged March 21, 2009 and are planning our wedding for September 18, 2010!  I've mosting been hanging out on the September 2010 board, but FI and I are getting married on Cape Cod!!  We're very excited.  Can't wait to see some ideas from ladies getting married in the same area I am!!Congrats to everyone here!
"Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: New to the Board!!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Citygirl....congratulations!!  We got engaged on July 25th on the beach at Barnstable Harbor and plan on marrying May 21, 2011 in North Truro.  Where are you having your wedding?
  • edited December 2011
    Hi and congrats to you too!  We're getting married at the West Dennis Yacht Club.  The ceremony is outside by the water, and the reception is indoors in the ballroom.  My family owns a house 5 minutes away, which makes it very convenient for planning!!
    "Imperfection is beauty; madness is genious. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring" ~ Marilyn Monroe Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • emh777emh777 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Congrats! FI and I got engaged in Italy in June and just picked our place on the Cape - we are getting married in Sandwich at the Heritage Museum and Gardens October 2, 2010. I'm excited but a little stressed as I'm sure you have run across some of the same situations I have. Do we have a "Cape" wedding, or a "Fall" wedding. Have you picked out your caterers, or does your place have one "in-house". I'm so bad at all of this planning stuff, I would love to hear what other people are doing to keep me inspired. Why did you pick the Cape to get married?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    My venue has an AWESOME "in-house" caterer that they use exclusively.  It's a "green" caterer and only uses locally grown ingredients! FI and I are definately having a "Cape Cod / oceany" wedding rather than a "fall" wedding.  My colors are cream, and shades of blue and green.  September / Early October is such an awesome time of year to get married though cuz it can really go either way! Looking forward to hearing about your plans as they unfold!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and FI and I picked Cape Cod for our wedding because we LOVE the water and my family owns a second home down there 5 minutes away from the venue - soooo convenient for planning and such!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards