Military Brides

WWYD?

So this is non-military/wedding related, but it was on my local and made me curious to see how y'all would react.If you came into $300 million, what would you do with it? I would:1) pay off student loans2) replace our cars3)help my bro with college4) give some to my parents (as a thank you for raising me?? ha)5) start saving for kiddos6) buy a house7) donate to St. Jude's and rescue centers

Re: WWYD?

• MCH77MCH77 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1) Buy my mom and sisters new cars 2) take an amazing vacation with my loved ones 3) pay off my bills and my families bills 4) buy a house 5) put the remaining money into the bank and live happily off the interest
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hmm.. That's a lot of money.. I would......1) Pay off student loans2) Set aside a trust fund for my little brother3) Pay off all my parent's debt4) Build my parents a new house5) Save for kids, vacations, wedding, etc...6) Buy my brother a new car, so he isn't stuck with the beater than I learned to drive with.7) Replace mine and FI's cars... Well... Maybe just FI's... I love my car. 8) Completely restore my car9) Donate to Susan G Komen, Shriner's, and an Alzheimer charity
  • edited December 2011
    1) Pay off ours, parents, and other close family's debts2) Replace our cars3) Pay for graduate school4) Custom build a home5) Save for kids and their futures6) Put the rest in savings7) Travel the world
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards