Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Where to buy...

FI and I having a clambake for our rehearsal dinner. We are looking to get a keg, but I have no idea even where to start... Anyone know of a place on the Cape, preferrably close to Chatham where I could order one? TIA!

Re: Where to buy...

• luvoo41488luvoo41488 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ask any liquor store. If you're not from Chatham, the first I can think of off the top of my head are Chatham Light Liquors and the Liquor Locker in town, or try Harwich East on 137 or Luke's Super Liquor Stores (there's one in Harwich on 28, and one in Brewster off 6A).
  • cal0381cal0381 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I forget the name - sorry! But in Chatham there is a liquore store right before the rotary, before The Red Nun, on the left when you're coming into town.  They definitley sell kegs.  Sorry I don't remember the name!  They are in the same parking lot though as a store that sells colored glass. 
  • jkriegerjkrieger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both so much.  Do you know if there is a waiting period or can I just show up a few days in advance and order one? 
  • luvoo41488luvoo41488 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woo sorry, vacation was more pressing than knotting... you should be able to give them like a week's notice... no waiting period per se, but time to get it in on the next truck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards