DC

Poll: Chairs and Chair Covers

I am not a fan of chair covers... at all. I am planning to rent white wooden chairs for our reception. Our ceremony is going to be at a different place... I am not a fan of chair covers- but the chairs they provide us with are dark maroon banquet chairs (yuck).I don't have the money to rent two times the amount of chairs per people (since my ceremony and reception are in different places). I already thought about maybe just renting the 150 chairs I need and having them transported to the reception site- but that isn't going to work either.My new idea is just to get chair covers on the chairs at the ceremony... here is where I will need your help...What is the lowest I can find for chair covers? What about the white wooden chairs (including delivery)? Anyone have any better ideas than what I have come up with?
BFP Chart BFP 1/9/12 :: EDD 9/19/12 Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Poll: Chairs and Chair Covers

• 2dBride2dBride member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The best deal I have found on buying (as opposed to renting) chair covers is $2.50 per chair cover for the satin ones, or $2.60 for the polyester ones, at [url=http://www.linentablecloths.com]LinenTableCloths.com[/url].  The list prices are $2.79 and $2.89, respectively, but if you order today (Thursday, August 27, so within the next hour), they will apply an extra 10% discount at check-out.  Shipping is free for an order of $50 or more.
  • spuliaficospuliafico member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I think you're going to be best off renting chairs...chair covers are outrageous! We are however getting chair covers for our reception from www.weddinglinens.com because they have linens in Davids Bridal colors and I'm all matchy matchy so we're having white tables with clover and watermelon chair covers and napkins.I'm renting my chairs for my ceremony from www.brookerental.com, I think they're like 3.50 a chair...not totally sure? And that's the white wooden ones with the little butt pads built on lol
  • edited December 2011
    I recommend elegatnchaircovers.com.  They're an online company based in Michigan (I think) that will ship you your chair covers.  Their website isn't great but they had awesome customer service and their prices were great-- about $2.50 for a chair cover and sash.
  • edited December 2011
    Oops!  The website for the company I was talking about is www.simplyelegantchaircovers.com. HTH!
  • tidetraveltidetravel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you really want to do chair covers, www.dovelinen.com rents polyester ones for $2 per chair.  Mention theknot and I think you get 10% off Personally, I would just let it go.  No one will notice or care what color the chairs are that they are sitting their butt in for 1/2 an hour.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards