California-Inland Empire
Options

feeling blah

I dont know why but I am I am already annoyed I got an email about the swine flu and I wanted to email the person back and say its a f'ing flu! get over it more people die each year from the common flu then they do from the swine flu!I didnt I realized how rediculouse I was being but its gonna be one of those days :0(

Re: feeling blah

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It's because I woke you up this morning with that email.  Sorry!  LOL
    CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    hischiquita!hischiquita! member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry that some pple are idiots! ;) I'm already having a great day. Went to the gym at 6am, went home showered, put a load in the wash and now im at work. Already feeling super productive. I just want this day to hurry up already!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No you didnt, I turn my ringer to phone only at night so my emails and text's dont ring only my actual phone rings :0) You didnt wake me up :0)
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats awesome! maybe thats what it is I havent worked out in so long that I am feeling all blah
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah it does give your day a lil more jump. I feel like I have to go in the morning otherwise I'm way to lazy to go to the gym after work, so I just end up going home and doing nothing.
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thats what happens to me, for a while I was going to the gym before work them they switched my schedule to open so I had to be here no later than 6:30 but now Im back to my regular 7:30 or 8am start time so I need to go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think you need a drink Syl.
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ually I figured out what was wrong woth me I knew I needed to call the mortgage company so it was jsut hanging over my head I was trying to avoid it but it was dragging me down :0( I hate calling the mortgage company! :0(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh drinks!!! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sylvia...DO IT!!!
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The sooner you get it over with the sooner you will feel better. CALL!
  • Options
    sv4338sv4338 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did it wasnt that bad I spent 2 hours on the phone with them yesterday so I was dreading calling back today but luckily it was alot quicker and its over with
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards