New York-Long Island

Entrance Songs

Hi Ladies - What are you having played when your bridal party & when you & Fi are introduced at your reception?

Re: Entrance Songs

• edited December 2011
    I Got a Feeling
  • jordanamnjordanamn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am not having a bridal party, so it will prob just be us.. I have a few choices at the moment... Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns n Roses Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen You're My Best Friend - Queen Obviously I am way into 70's and 80's rock!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if you've seen the movie, but ever since we saw "Juno" we both fell in love with that opening song in the credits... we both heard it and said "That's going to be our wedding song"... though not our wedding song, I talked FI down to having it be our WP entrance song... I just think it's a fun song
  • edited December 2011
       We're thinking of Final Countdown as a nod to Arrested Development. LOL.
  • bonniebrettbonniebrett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oooh, love love love AD. I had final countdown as my old ringtone, and just heard it in rock of ages. FI wants the beginning of teenage wasteland (i think that's what it is). one last thing to think about.
  • stina11stina11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we haven't picked any songs yet bc i'm leaving that decision to FI but we are doing a different song for each bridal party pair to walk into
  • edited December 2011
    I'm only having an MOH but I am thinking to Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder (you can feel it all over)...I think its so fun.
  • TJEPMTJEPM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!!  You were all a big help!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards