California-Northern

Confession Friday

Re: Confession Friday

• edited December 2011
    I confess I just had my first full week of work after being in school for 20 years straight and I'm exhausted.  Getting up at 5 to work out sucks, and I have TREMENDOUS respect for anyone who can work full time AND stay in shape!!
  • edited December 2011
    I am so happy its finally friday, My fi is coming home tonight at 7 from being in PA for work all week. Its felt like the longest week ever. I ahve 37 days till the wedding and cannot believe how fast time flew by it seemed like just yesterday I was engeaged and its been a year and a half. Nothing really planned this weekend so that should be good to get stuff done! My MOH (younger sis) finally got her stuff in order for my bachelorette party in vegas in three weeks so I'm happy she actually got on the ball even if shes way late in planning lol....
  • edited December 2011
    Job hunting is definitely getting me down.  I feel like I am not pulling my weight (even though FI reassures me about it regularly and reminds me that I pull my weight by saving us every possible dime.)  Yet, it makes no sense for me to go out and get just 'any' job until after we move/the wedding.    It is frustrating that when I do work I am training teachers... teachers who actually have jobs and many of them could care less about it.  It sucks.  Positive confession: I am so excited to add stuff to our registry today.  We were waiting to add any bed or bath items until we knew what kind of house we would be living in.  Bring on the joy of pretend shopping.
  • edited December 2011
    I have not been good on my diet this week :( But I have been good on my work out schedule.  FI might lose his job which is freaking us both out but we are trying to stay positive. On a good note I am going dress shopping and to a bridal faire this weekend. :)
  • karma007karma007 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No showers, no parties, and a good friend won't be able to make it. I'm begining to feel like the paste eater no one wants to sit with at lunch. A little pathetic, sure, but for just a moment, I'm feeling sorry for myself. Even though I'm a grown up.
  • edited December 2011
    I am so happy it is Friday and I got out of working overtime on labor day weekend!! I am going to the giants game tonight with FI, and two other couples. I can't wait!!
  • YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This weekend is my bachelorette- part 1!  I am so excited and can't believe I will be getting married next weekend.  I only have a few more hours of DIY left, but get all day Sunday and Monday to myself to finish- then smoothe sailing till I become a MRS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards