New York-Long Island

Waterview reviews wanted!

Hey everyone-I'm going to check out the Waterview club in Bayville tomorrow.  I haven't been able to find many reviews.  Has anyone been to a wedding or have a wedding at the waterview club? Should I be worried that there aren't many reviews out there???Any feedback will help!!Thanks!!-Suzanne

Re: Waterview reviews wanted!

• edited December 2011
    if u plan to have ur ceremony outside there...plan to get get married in a parking lot behind the building. otherwise it is very nice inside although a little pricey.
  • flinn017flinn017 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks.  we would be having a ceremony at the church.  we went there today.  I loved the room. the cocktail room is okay, it's doable.  but it does seem a bit pricey for what it is.  I think we will do a food tasting. . .
  • edited December 2011
    I was married there 8 years ago. It was beautiful and the food was fantastic. It's had at least two names since then and I don't know what's changed otherwise. Everyone called it an incredible find and were wowed. You can use the gazebo for pictures but, yes, I always thought it was stupid for them not to put the parking lot to better use but I guess they couldn't find another place to park the cars. My guess is you aren't finding many reviews because it has not been under that name for too long. It used to be Sail Harbor and then it was Carlton on the Sound. I know it changed ownership with that name but I don't know why the name was changed this time. Good luck and much happiness!
  • edited December 2011
    I had my bridalshower there in May.. Food was AMAZING and service was great.  It was an outstanding shower and I am sure the wedding would be even more impressive
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards