Missouri-St Louis

Need a Band

Hey Ladies-Does anyone have suggestions for bands?  I am looking for a reasonably priced band that plays a little bit of everything.  Any idea's...
Wedding Countdown Ticker
image 320 Invited so far!
image 156 Are ready to party!
image 54 Will be missing out!
image 110 Are MIA!

Re: Need a Band

• elwarrelwarr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our wedding was August 15 and we used Mirage ... they were OUTSTANDING and would highly recommend them.  Hope this helps! 
  • ellenb09ellenb09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have booked Arvell & Co and they are fantastic!!!! They play everything and can learn songs specifically for you. I have seen them at many weddings and they have different prices for amount time and how many people you want to play.  I know that he plays at the Ritz sometimes on Friday nights and at Villa Farrotto in the Chesterfield Valley on Wed nights.
  • kpatterkpatter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married in March and we are having The Smash Band! They are so much fun! They play at a lot of Cardinal pep rallies and other city events! They have a huge variety of songs they play!
  • edited December 2011
    The Early Revue Band kept our dance floor PACKED for our entire reception...DH and I both agree that it was the best decision we made for the whole reception.  Look into them, www.theerband.com .
  • JeannieJ70JeannieJ70 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am having KINGPIN & RICH Mahogany .both & a DJ
  • MazdraMazdra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Triology and they were super affordable and our dance floor was packed the entire time. It was one of the best choices I made in planning our wedding. Also, I went to a wedding last night where Spectrum was playing and they were good as well.
  • reinboacreinboac member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using The Phoenix Band, it's a 7 piece band and reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards