Delaware
Options

Makeup artist?

Does anyone have a reccomendation for a good makeup artist? I'd prefer someone who will come to me, and also does airburshing. Thanks in advanced!

Re: Makeup artist?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly reccomend Cindy from Dylan Michael. She does airbrush, and will travel to you day of, but you have to travel to her for a trail (which is free). My make up lasted over 12 hours the day I had my trail.  If youd like her pricing, you can email me at tonysgurl020406 at yahoo dot com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Tonysgurl, I'm using Cindy Singer too. I've had 2 trials with her. She's so nice and does awesome work!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah - I didnt realize you booked her!  Now we both have 2 awesome Cindy's!  :)  Post some trial pics girl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I am a tad late, but I used Tonia from Ohh La La in Wilmington and loved her!  She is awesome!  All of my girls and my MIL got their make-up done by Tonia and looked beautiful.  At the end of the night everyone still looked great!
  • Options
    Lady05Lady05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies Can you post please any of your trial shots that you may have took. I would love to see their work. TIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards