Texas-Austin
Options

laurygates

I saw your response in your venue question below. I'm excited you've set up an appt with vintage villas. It sounds like you're going to have a similar sized wedding as mine and VV was amazing to work with. My coordinator was Becky and she was fantastic. Lots is included in your cost: wedding night suite, tables, chairs, linens, mics, coordinators, set up, and most of break down (plus more I'm forgetting). Our wedding was January 10th and we had hoped to to the ceremony at the gazebo - but decided it was too cold the night before - so we did it in the sunset room which turned out fantastic and perfect for our smaller wedding. We invited around 80 ppl and ended up with 68 on wedding day. Anyway, you can see pictures in my bio - or email me at shanwalk2 at yahoo dot com if you have any questions. I just got excited to see you're doing a smaller wedding in the same month, and interested in the same venue. Good luck!

Re: laurygates

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww thanks! Im actually meeting with Becky the weekend after thanksgiving to give it a first look. That was the appeal of VV in that everything is already there. And i did look at your bio! Totally going to play off of some of your ideas. I am mostly going to be paying for the wedding myself so every dollar i save is important. Sucks they dont have hobby lobbys in San Fran though! I could be super crafty! Do you mind sharing how you coaxed them down in price since January is the off season? Im sure ill be in touch asking about small things when the time gets closer! Thanks again for your helpLaury
  • Options
    shanwalk2shanwalk2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    why don't you email me at shanwalk2 at yahoo dot com so we can talk numbers???
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards