Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

Thank you to whoever...

...referred me to Calligraphy by Angela.  I picked my envelopes up today (after giving them to her on Wednesday).  I'll post a picture in my bio tomorrow.  They turned out great but also SHE is so wonderful--she reminds me of Becky Fowler in that she loves what she is doing so much.  She is just a joy to work with.  I paid $1 per outer envelope and it was the best $100 I ever spent.  I know calligraphy isn't in everyone's budget but it was worth it to me so if it's worth it to you, I highly recommend her.

Re: Thank you to whoever...

• edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see pictures! I had calligraphy as well and loved it so much.h
  • appletango85appletango85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    omg I totally agree that if it's in the budget to do it! It looks SO pretty!! FMIL's best friend is doing our envelopes for free and I got the RSVP envelopes back Tuesday and I LOVED LOVED LOVED them more than I thought I would! I can't believe I almost declined her offer haha.If anyone wants her info I can give it as well. She does it on the side :) I don't know what she charges though.
  • branch07branch07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes she is very good and very resonable. She had mine to me in 3 days, only had 75 ,but was so impressed and she was so nice, that counts for alot now days.
  • megandchasemegandchase member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    she really is so great and well worth the money. I was shocked how quickly she finished our inner and outer envelopes. I will def continue to recommend her!
    Anniversary Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards