Oklahoma

Rehearsal Dinner??

Our first rehearal dinner location fell through, and we are looking for a new location for about 60 people in the OKC downtown area. Any ideas that won't blow the bank? Thanks, ladies!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner??

• fantine948fantine948 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did mine at the Spaghetti Warehouse in Bricktown and it was amazing!They have a nice big private room and their prices and reasonable!
  • MelB228MelB228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of budget are you looking at?I know people on here who have done Abuelo's and Spaghetti Warehouse. I've never known about RD's done here, but other locations you could try downtown are Zio's, Bourbon Street, even Brix if you want a really relaxed environment.Other places I know about are in Midtown (just north of downtown, around 10th street) I did mine at 1492, I know McNellie's will reserve areas of the place for your party, and seen people rent the upstairs patio bar of Cafe do Brazil (the upstairs bar is called Bossa Nova). 
  • edited December 2011
    We just had ours last week at Abuelo's. It was great. We had about 55 people and the room they had for us was so nice. Check em out.
    ~Amanda
  • okiegirlieokiegirlie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our reception is somewhat formal, and we were hoping for a more casual atmosphere. Thanks for the suggestions!
  • MelB228MelB228 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking casual I would definitely check out McNellie's, then! That was our 2nd choice for RD, (really my first choice, but DH wanted to go a little bit more dressy).
  • okiegirlieokiegirlie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LONG story, but it's actually McNellie's that's fallen through.  Thanks for all the great ideas!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards