California-Los Angeles

Help! Hair Bling!

I'm not sure how this happened, but we leave the country for our wedding in a week and I somehow neglected to ever get anything for my hair! What I'd really like is a sparkly headband, but I'd consider a tiara. I think I didn't get anything yet because I don't particularly have anything in mind, just something sparkly for my head.But it's too late now to order anything from the internet (I do a lot of that), so I need to physically go to a store. But I don't have the first idea where to start. Are there any good stores in LA for tiaras or sparkly head jewelry?Thanks so much! I'm really at a loss!

Re: Help! Hair Bling!

• Soon2B Mrs.VSoon2B Mrs.V member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might want to check out the Erica Koesler warehouse. That's where I bought my veil and 2 hairpieces.
  • julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for something simple and inexpensive you may want to try downtown. I saw some shops that had a bunch of headbands and tiaras in the windows. And I imagine you don't want to drop $100 at a bridal salon since this is something you dont' seem fanatical on. I think the shops were on Maple just north of the fabric area and Michael Levine. I remember that they were on the west side of the street.
  • edited December 2011
    Both are great suggestions! I have to go down to the fashion district anyway and the EK Warehouse seems pretty great, I just have to figure out if they're open on weekends.Thanks so much, I really didn't have any idea of where to start.
  • Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I went to downtown LA I found this store. they have a HUGE selection of hair stuff. And they have way much more stuff in there store than they show on the wedsite. http://www.royalaccessory.com/    
  • SJ&GMSJ&GM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I do not know where you live, but in the South Bay Galleria mall there is a little cart near Gap that sales all kinds of really pretty stoned hair stuff. (headbands, clips, tiaras etc.) I just passed it yesterday! They are sure to have something! There is also a store on that level I think it is called Daisy!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards