Florida-North Florida

I had an invitation returned....

...by the post office. It says "not deliverable as addressed unable to forward". I addressed it correctly and double checked the address I put on it. This is annoying, I don't have any extra envelopes. I guess I'll buy a bigger envelope to put it in and try it again.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I had an invitation returned....

• janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call to double check the address.  They might have moved.
  • katiek200katiek200 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I'm thinking they moved- I would call them before resending it. Good luck!
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I sent her a message on fb to confirm it. She just sent me a message a few weeks ago saying she had moved. I used the "new" address. I'm going to wait to hear back from her before I send it again.
  • edited December 2011
    We had this happen to an invite we sent to my Aunt and Uncle in Naples, and it took two weeks before it came back! I double checked the address before calling my Mom, and as it turned out, I did not have the condo unit number on the envelope, which my Aunt said usually does not matter since the street address was correct. However, her usual postman was on vacation and the sub rejects it if it does not have the unit on it! So the invite went all the way to Naples, just feet from their door and back to NY....erghhH!
  • edited December 2011
    I had this happen too! I put a call in to verify the address, but haven't heard back. I don't think they moved :( and they stamped all over my invitation! Mine says "attempted, not delivered"?
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I talked to the girl, she's one of FI's friends from high school. I addressed it to her maiden name b/c FI told me she was going by it again (she's divorced or seperated or something). Well, her apartment is in her married name so for some reason the post office thought it wasn't her. Whatever, I'll send it out again.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards