Honeymoon Discussions

Valentin Imperial Maya- Riviera Maya

I just returned from our honeymoon at the Valentin and it was absolutely amazing.  I highly recommend this resort and the Riviera Maya area to anyone who wants a romantic and luxurious honeymoon with plenty of fun things to do.  The Valentin was beautiful, the staff was incredible, and every single resturant was delicious!  There is so much to do right on the resort, and the surroundings and restaurants are enough to feel like you have a reason to get dressed up at night without even leaving.  I can't wait to go back!

Re: Valentin Imperial Maya- Riviera Maya

• Thanks for the review!!FI and I are headed there in January, I can't wait!If you don't mind me asking, what room did you stay in? Could you tell me a little about it?If you'd like, you can email me at knottie.michelle142 at gmail.comThanks! :o)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Also, any information about the restaurants would be helpful too. I've been stalking trip advisor.com, but I like any feedback I can get
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I would love info on the Valentin as well. We have a friend getting married in the Cancun area in a year and are contemplating staying at the Valentin for a bit afterwards. Feel f4ree to email me at kcbmarek at cox dot net. Thanks!
  • I stayed there too and it was amazing as well. All the restaurants and servers were great. I really liked the Italian and Tierra was really good as well. They have shows nightly and sometimes themed buffets. The shows were all good like Broadway, Fire Show, Michael Jackon, and Circus. Breakfast and lunch were buffets...with tons of choices.There's 24 hour room service. We got upgraded for free to a swim up suite in building 6 room 116. It was awesome and had a huge jacuzzi tub. Beautiful beach. You can kayak or go on a boat ride for free. We also went on free bike tour.The Valentin Band at night was AMAZING. It was great!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards