New Hampshire

Help!

Ok...So my wedding is fast approaching (35 days) and after trying my hand at DIY table numbers, seating charts, programs etc...I have come to realize DIY isn't exactly something I'm good at. So wonderful NH Knotties...I need to know if anyone has suggestions as to where I can go for help. My problem isn't figuring out what I want, because I know all of that I just need someone to execute my ideas and get it all done. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! I am so lost and I'm getting very worried about getting everything done!TIA!

Re: Help!

• edited December 2011
    I would try etsy.com there are a lot of sellers who do all these things, if you put an alchemy on the site and the price you want to pay they will bid on the projects. You can get quite a good price on there.
  • ninnypooperninnypooper member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used GEDesigns on etsy for the files so I could DIY some of that stuff, but she will make them for you as well. She is amazing to work with, I highly recommend her! GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I was in the same boat as you a few months ago... I got all my paper through the Copy Shop in Merrimack NH. They have a graphic designer who I worked with and he put all my ideas down... save the dates, table numbers, donation cards etc.Everyone there was very helpful! http://thecopyshop.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    A HUGE ditto to GE designs. I am not all that computer savvy. I was able to have her create designs for me - I printed and pasted them onto paper. She also will do the projects for you and ship them to you if you prefer. I ended up having her create the "innards" for my programs because I got so fed up wioth my printer. She did the printing and the cutting and all I had to do was assemble them.GL!
  • edited December 2011
    thank you so much girls! I actually used Giselle for my monogram design...I didn't even think about getting in touch with her to do the rest of my DIY projects. I'll have to shoot her an email and get all  the details.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards