Not Engaged Yet
Options

**Oceana** My ring

Okay, here I will post pics of my ring, so you can see.... and maybe I'll find someone with a better camera I can borrow later.
Anniversary

Re: **Oceana** My ring

• Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://i29.tinypic.com/34y6u81.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i29.tinypic.com/34y6u81.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]<a href="http://i28.tinypic.com/2u7oabr.jpg" rel='nofollow'>http://i28.tinypic.com/2u7oabr.jpg</a>[/IMG]
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    [IMG]http://i32.tinypic.com/2dangcx.jpg[/IMG]This one is somewhat in focus, at least. Sort of.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's really pretty!Congratulations. :)
  • Options
    PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have it in micro? It's the option that looks like a flower/tulip.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, the prongs are not tulip-looking.... it is a neat setting, though. The prongs look like they frame the corners of the diamond, instead of grasping it. When I first got it, I didn't think I'd be so fascinated by it... but it's true what they say about staring at your ring.Now, I just need to find a wedding band to go with it. I tried some on, and the style is kind of tricky.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I meant the camera settings, lol <3 If you put it in macro, it'll take nice sharp pictures of your ring. The icon for it looks like a tulip.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh, haha! No, I only have my cell phone camera for now. My digital camera is on the blink... probably dying, as much as I've used it, and I can't find the transfer cord.I was wondering why someone would name that pretty flower setting for a ring "macro.":D
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ::jumping into thread:: Hey pretty ladies, got any plans for this weekend?  We're supposed to go to the lake but it looks rainy.  :-(
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That's so pretty Jeana
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeana,Very pretty!  It is sparkly even in the phone camera pics.  :)NQB, our plans involve sushi (FI is going tuna fishing tomorrow- yippee) and lots of packing.  We close in 30 days.  However, between now and then, we have travel plans Labor Day weekend, a wedding the weekend after that, and two weekends of bridal showers on opposite ends of the state.  Then we close on the house and move across the state.  After that, we have one weekend until the wedding.  Insanity, my best friend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Pretty!  Congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh wow I didn't realize your wedidng was so close Mutley.  And tuna fishing sounds awesome.  We're trading lives.  What's the new house like? (And I realize there must have been a thread where I have asked this already since I love looking at houses but indulge me.)
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• Options
    edited December 2011
    NQB- I'm having what bf calls an estrogen infused weekend. Tonight is martinis/crashing at my friends house.Tomorrow is an all day no men/no kids bbq/slumber party with a bunch of my girlfriends.Sunday is a bridal shower.I'm pretty damn excited, I live with three guys and the testosterone is really getting to me! lol
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight is Disneyland date night! We're going to catch the 4:00 showing of the Aladdin stage show in California Adventure, then we have 6:00 reservations at the Napa Rose (really nice restaurant- it's our splurge for the trip), and then fireworks at Disneyland, and 10:30 dessert seating for Fantasmic! And and and! I got my ring today! (Now I just gotta wait for the proposal...) Such a happy day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jeana, your shots are pretty good. My grandma gave me a diamond ring and I've been trying to take pictures with my digital camera. They are all coming out blurry and horrible. Kudos to you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm wondering if it's a discontinued style, I can't find it anywhere on the Zales website. It just looks sooo familiar and I cannot figure out why...maybe I had originally looked at it myself?Regardless, your ring is GORGEOUS...I'm normally not a huge fan of yellow gold, but I actually love it with that ring style. Your FI did good!!! :DCongrats again hon!!! :D

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards