Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Nioxin vitamins

Has anyone tried these to speed up hair growth?? Or if you have any suggestions on how to get my hair to grow I'd love to hear 'em.  Thanks! 

Re: Nioxin vitamins

• A biotin supplement should help.  Hair is actually composed of biotin so it's necessary for growth.  Most multi and pre-natal vitamins contain a little bit of biotin but for maximum results, I'd recommend an extra supplement of it.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • Thanks for the advice.  I did some research and Biotin seems to be a better bet than Nioxin. Think I'll give it a try. BTY- Your wedding was gorgeous! You made a stunning bride!   
  • Thanks! :)
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • I am taking Purvana.  you can find it on a few website or at official site: www.hsnaturals.commy brother works a smoothie/supplement shop and recommended it.  I'm not sure if it's growing faster, but at least it will be stronger and prone to less breakage.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards