California-Northern

Ceremony checklist

So I'm trying to check things off my knot checklist and I think i've considered all important ceremony details (essentially a civil service)-have ceremony flowers-venue provides alter and aisle runner and chairs-have ceremony music-working on programs-working on reserved signsam i missing anything? THANKS!!!

Re: Ceremony checklist

• edited December 2011
    Who is providing the ceremony music and setting it up? Are people doing readings at all? We had two readers and requested a standing microphone, and that didn't happen, so they just had to project their voices. Also, the officiant was miked so people could hear, that might be something you are interested in.
  • edited December 2011
    sorry to hijack your post, but I have a question for you about our venue...were you told that the tip is included in the price?  I want to make sure that if I don't have an envelope of tip $ at the end of the night I won't have an angry mob after us!  =P  thanks!
  • YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This may be just me, but the officiant asked for a small pedestal or table off to the side to set things down- just a thought!
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks sarandjerburns. the band is providing the standing mike for us. cromero, yes tip is included for everyone at the opera house, so you will only need to tip outside vendors at the end of the night, which should shrink that angry mob :)
  • edited December 2011
    Phew!  hehe =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards