Georgia-Atlanta

Rehearsal Dinner Venue

Hi Brides~~Can you guys please recommend a restaurant to have a rehearsal dinner in Atlanta area?  I don't want to spend too much money =(  I have about 30 guests.  Thanks~~Happy planning =)

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Venue

• edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at Gordon Biersch on Peachtree Street in midtown, and they've been great to work with so far.  Another place that we looked into, that was really reasonable, and a fantastic space was Engine 11 on North Ave.  They were booked on our date, or we would probably be having ours there.Good luck finding a place!
    Baby Boxer is coming! 5.23.12
    www.focushunting.com
  • juliekang47juliekang47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! I actually looked into Gordon Biersch.  I'll check out Engine 11 too~~
  • edited December 2011
    I stumbled upon Gordon Biersch one night by accident. FI and I and his brothers and one GF were in Atlanta, and we were going to go to the Vortex, but no one under 18 is allowed, and FI's youngest brother is 14. We walked down the road and found Gordon Biersch, and the food and atmosphere was amazing! They have a good mix of food and drinks, and the prices aren't bad! Let me know if I can answer any questions for y'all about the restaurant!
  • edited December 2011
    we're doing ours at Feast in Decatur.  they have a really pretty, romantic patio - a good size for 30 - though i wouldn't call it cheap, i think it's reasonable.   if you want to do something on the cheap, maybe a bbq place?  kick in the southern theme?  mary macs?
  • padiserenepadiserene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had mine at Parker's on Ponce in Decatur.  They were very reasonably priced and the food was SO good!
  • edited December 2011
    No Mas Cantina in Castleberry Hill. Whatever you do, do NOT use Agnes & Muriels.  
  • edited December 2011
    If you like southern food, Mary Mac's is great and very reasonably priced!
  • evareneeevarenee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a Christmas Party at Gordan Birsch, last year. It had about 30 people and was really great.
  • edited December 2011
    Ours is at Old Spaghetti Factory on Ponce. Insanely reasonable and they are very accomodating. They have a private room and do a lot of banquets so they are most helpful. Certainly check them out!
  • juliekang47juliekang47 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all for suggestions!  I'll definitely check all of them out! :)
  • lakeishaswlakeishasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I 2nd Old Spaghetti Factory on Ponce !!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards