Florida-North Florida

Ye Weekly Coupons 'n Sales

Run out and grab the Sunday paper, ladies...Joann Fabric - 10% coupon valid next weekend for the entire purchase, and the usual 40% off any one item.  Jewelry making supplies are buy 2 get 1, if you're DIY any jewelry, your garter, or adorning your veil.Michaels  - 25% off all Martha Stewart supplies (guest books! favors! scrapbooks!) in addition to any other coupon, including their 40% off any one item. Their jewelry findings are 30% off, and fancy baskets are 40% off (I used one of them for my programs, and it's now my favorite purchase).Ulta Beauty - 20% off entire purchase good this week only including allowed on our favorite Smashbox foundation kit or the bareMinerals kit.And don't forget... If anyone wants my 10% off coupon for Total Wine cases of wine, it's good through September 13th. Just email me and I'll mail it to you.

Re: Ye Weekly Coupons 'n Sales

• edited December 2011
    OooOo. total wine coupon. Does anyone know how long wine/ beer lasts? Wedding is Halloween and I don't know when I am supposed to purchase this stuff.
  • jodipplsjodippls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kornkitten- I would think you would be fine buying it now. Just keep it in a cool area of your house. There's no difference b/w it sitting on a store shelf or in your closet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Wow, lots of good deals this week!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Absolutely, Korn Kitten. You can definitely buy it now, and just keep it in the corner. Even cheaper wine is fine sitting for a few months. I think we also bought ours 2 months ahead. Another good thing about Total Wine is that they will take back any unused wine as long as it wasn't chilled--because that ruins the labels. So you don't have to be stuck with it if it isn't drunk. Unfortunately our bartender chilled ALL the white, so we were drinking that for months, but at least it was my favorite brand :)
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! I will totally have to go out before then and purchase some stuff! Weeee. And that is AWESOME but the returns! I doubt with my family that there will be any left but hey I'm all for the option if it comes to it!
  • janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Starting today, Michaels will no longer have ads in the sunday paper, so make sure to sign up for their emails to get coupons.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the Ulta coupon!  Total Wine took back all of our white wine even though it had already been chilled.  As long as the labels aren't peeling off, they shouldn't say no :).
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
  • duncanpowersduncanpowers member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess my dad just has an overly honest conscience--he was in charge of taking them back and maybe he just judged that he shouldn't. *shrug*
  • edited December 2011
    Well we figured that as long as the labels weren't peeling off then it shouldn't matter.  I don't think chilling the wine affects the quality of it?  All I know is that they didn't bring it up so we didn't say anything lol.
    BFP #1 Sept. 2011 EDD 5.25.12 missed MC on 11.17.11 | BFP #2 4.30.12 11dpo EDD 1.10.13 | Grow, baby, grow!
    01.03.09 {MARRIED BIO}
    imageimageimagePregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards