DC

Florist Recs?

Hey Ladies,Has anyone used Yellow Door? I think their portfolio looks amazing. Any other recs for florists for me to look in to? Customer service is very important.Thanks!Kathy
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Florist Recs?

• psmith1216psmith1216 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Barbara with Growing Wild and I really liked her from our planning meeting. I didn't have a clue of what I wanted and after our discussions and looking at pictures I have never been so excited about flowers! I think she really has a talent for finding the right design and flowers for you. Bonus: her price came in lower then others I quoted. GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm working with Shelly Bagdasian Floral-- Shelly is great and always available by phone on email. She included a sample centerpiece that she brought to our tasting. She's got beautiful ideas and her prices were reasonable.
  • DCbride07DCbride07 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Janet of Janet Flowers.  She was GREAT!  She was like a 2nd wedding planner and she surprised us with some really neat extra stuff on the day of our wedding. 
  • lareddinglaredding member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    another that used growing wild.
  • budgetmamabudgetmama member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Carolyn with Cache Fleur. Loved all the flowers she did for my DD's wedding.Very reasonable - highly recommend.
  • qtpa2tqtpa2t member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you like Yellow Door, you might also like Philippa Tarrant and Petal's Edge.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I second Barbara!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards