Snarky Brides

I know you were all waiting!

[url]http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/21669514.aspx[/url]Challenge results!Also, this is disgusting: both, the second time (TMI warning) DHs deposit was large so when I tried to finish there were some funny noises.  So I was just dying laughing.  So we stopped and he hopped in the shower to clean up.  Then I jumped in our tiny shower with him.
I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: I know you were all waiting!

• Does anyone have any class anymore?
  • holy crap. i didn't realize they had a spreadsheet.
  • It's customary to be classless on the GP board. Just how they do it there.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Noises?  From his wiener?They have a spreadsheet?!  That's just effin' weird.  No wonder Lyse fits in with that crew.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • Don't tell me the spreadsheet is in Google Docs and public.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • Noises? From his wiener?I am full on crying.
  • didn't these people read Cosmo or some shite in high school? 
  • Wow, that's a whole lot of sharing going on.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Me too, Winged!
    I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy
  • The word deposit makes me think he gave her rolled coins.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • 2 times!  And very spontaneous ones at that.  Loved it!Ahh yes, nothing is more spontaneous than sex that was assigned to you as a task by some random person on the internets.  I wonder how many of these girls have told their H's exactly what's going on.
  • Kristen, let's hope for her sake it's bigger than a roll of coins.
  • He's packing a roll of dimes.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • while I admit I have definately over-shared here in the past, I couldn't imagine routinely sharing my sex life.  with anybody.  but my husband.  Like, I don't even talk to my sisters or my best girl friends about our sex life.  if something odd or bad or something happened, I could see me coming here and sharing it with a (CLOSE YOUR EYES, FALLIN) disclaimer, but regular ole sex? and discussions of weiner noises?  no.
  • I wonder how many of these girls have told their H's exactly what's going on.to respond appropriate to our subject, THIS.like, I really want to go ask them. I'm genuinely curious if the h's are aware this is going on and entirely contrived for a points system with online strangers.
  • Anyone know what "standing up to BOTB" refers to?
  • If my hubband's wiener starts making noises, I will be sharing that with you guys.  It's been pretty quiet though.  What should I be listening for?  I can't help but think it would sound like the squealing noise a balloon makes when you let the air out.
  • Fallin, BOTB made a post over the weekend saying Klassy with a capital K and some GPers went over there to defend.but, how can you defend this: Thanks ;)  Question, does it have to be "intercourse" or can it just be anything that gets us off?  We don't like to have sex during AF, so we stick to doing other stuff during that time.  What are the "rules"?  lol now they want specific rules!  "does his penis have to be INSIDE me when he cums, or can I swallow it?"  aaaaaaaah
  • Calie, I'm sure she means her hoo-ha was making noises.  like when her H's "deposit" went in, it was creating . . . qu.eefs?  or something?  as far as I know, peni don't talk.
  • How would one possibly defend this as anything other than Klassy?  I mean, at least own that you are tacky as shiit and taking instructions on your sex life from an internet board and then reporting the results.  I might say more capital P Pathetic, but yeah, Klassy.
  • So it's not going to start singing, "Hello my baby, hello my darling, hello my ragtime gaaaaaaaaaaaaaal"?
  • What?! Where?!
  • [url]http://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/1/21571384/ShowThread.aspx[/url]About 1/4 of the way down.  I'm so disappointed.
  • So you can't hear the ocean in your husband's penis? Hmm maybe my H should get that checked out.
  • Dang.
  • I'm with ya...I don't care if internet strangers know I have sex with DH for more than just using his sperm.  Bwahahahahahaha. Yes, you're having sex with him for points in an internet game.
  • I saw Kapow posting over there but wasn't sure if that was her or just a similar SN.
    image Ready to rumble.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards