Snarky Brides

Also

I bet her FUPA's name is Shane, like the gunslinger/drifter of literature.--HappyTummy

Re: Also

• True, Bethie. Man, a kid is a high price to pay for every blowjob.
  • She posted the pee sticks.
  • Oh fudge. She'll be following me on the tri boards now. Yippee.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • So she keeps a cup of pee for just such emergencies?  I will never understand these trying-to-get-pregnants, I don't think.What is this outfit she bought for her H?  Is it a shirt that says, "I boned my wife against my will while my sister was in the other room and now we're going to have a baby!"?
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I just commented. I wonder how long it will take for one of them to come over here and call me lame.
  • Oh, Buddha.  You funny.
  • It's a NASCAR themed outfit for a boy baby.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • why do they post the pictures of the pee tests?  will the other posters not believe them if they don't? can't we assume that every positive pee test looks pretty much the same?  either two lines or the word "pregnant?"
  • Cali- A lot of people prefer to pee in a cup and then dip their peestick in it instead of going directly on the stick (I guess their aim isn't good enough not to get their hands, or something. I've never understood it).  She did that and then just left her pee cup on the counter, I think.  A cup of pee on the counter right next to where I keep my toothbrush is pretty much the grossest thing I can imagine.  Even if you're the sort that wants to keep your hpt for posterity (or for showing your skeptical husband), whytf wouldn't you immediately pour out the rest of your "sample"?!
  • I hope she scrapbooks her pee sticks. Too bad the result goes away on the digital after a while.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • I don't even want to think about the logistics of taking a pee stick in my car with me and sneaking it into an office building. ::Shudders::
  • From her symptoms post:The only things I did differently were that I made sure I had the "big O" when we had sex around O. Having an orgasm is too much work otherwise.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Aww, Buddha is meen.  Let her have her moment.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I've peed on a lot of sticks and have never gotten my hand wet. I think the cup thing is gross. I've seen a few people over there that have saved their first morning pee to go out and buy more tests. Really?  Just wait until the next morning.  Ick. I couldn't imagine getting in my car with a pee stick and driving across town and walking into my husbands job with it. 
    imageimage
  • Plus, is it her job to make sure she Os? Maybe that's why she hates sex so much.
  • I didn't drive it in a car, but I did walk my positive test down to Mike's office from the bathroom where I took the test (we worked together at the time). In the wrapper. In the box. In a bag. In my purse.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • it might be a bit mean, but she IS posting all this info on the internets for everyone and their mother.  I wouldn't go over there and start shiit, but from start to finish, the whole thing is just odd. 
  • Same as before, don't understand the whole presenting the pee stick thing. but good for her.
  • I don't get why, if it's important to either you or your H that he sees the result, that you don't test at home, with him present.
  • Yeah, I would test at home, but I have a thing with public restrooms anyway. I just don't think I could pee on a stick and wait around in a stall for it to give me a result. I would much rather do that in the privacy of my home.
  • I don't get why, if it's important to either you or your H that he sees the result, that you don't test at home, with him present.Bingo. It is important to us, so we are doing it together. I don't understand the need to yell SUPRISE. I mean, he was boning you for the past month, so I am pretty sure he knows there is a possibility.
  • also, she is going to get blood work done today?  I thought I'd probably let my doctor know 2-3 months in.  Is that a bad idea?  I can't imagine what they'd possibly want to check that early. also, I hate giving blood, even for my own tests.
  • But maybe I am taking for granted the fact that my husband would believe me without having to see the test therefore making driving to his office unecessary.
  • From her symptoms post:The only things I did differently were that I made sure I had the "big O" when we had sex around O.This just makes me sad for her.And it's not a great or awesome story.  It's a weird story.  I would never take something I peed on to my husband's job.  Like Fallin said, if he's interested in seeing the test, I'll do it at home while he's there.  Otherwise that shiit's going in the trash (after I take a meelion pictures to post on the bump, of course).

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • Really Tasty? I plan on calling my doctor as soon as I find out but that's more because it takes them a while to work you in. I don't figure they'll really need to do much with me for the first month or so.
  • Because we were going out right after work for my goodbye party from that job and I wanted to know if I should drink or not. Since I was charting, we thought we'd had sex at times not near ovulation that month so it was a bit unexpected.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • Tasty, if you already have a relationship with your gyno, he/she probably won't want to see you until 8+ weeks anyway.I don't get the need for a same day blood test, unless you have prior history of miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
    Mucho likes purple nails and purple cupcakes
  • I've never had any bloodwork to confirm a pregnancy.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • oh geez.  I just saw that Autumn had a m/c.  i've been kind of following her a bit (she went to the dr. for IVF consult and they called her an hour later--pregnant) and when she announced everything, she flat out said the nurse told her they like to see the beta higher and they'll check monday.  then she ran out and delivered books and frames and stuff to the grandparents to be. 
  • tasty, there are issues that can occur early in pregnancy that would be best to have medical care to catch them. I plan on telling right away.Honestly, I can read her post either way. I think you could also view it as he was like "SHUTTUP!". You know, saying he didnt believe even though he did, out of excitement. Not like he really didn't believe her. Pee in a cup is weird and so is bringing it to his work, but that part isn't as weird as i think some of you are making it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards