California-Northern
Options

Weekend Check in

Did everyone have a good weekend? Did you get anything done?

Re: Weekend Check in

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't. I did get the photobooks I made (finally) from Mypublisher.com and I thought they came out good (well good for $20 :) )
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I printed and framed my two guestbook signs and am really happy how those came out. RSVPS are suppose to be all in by thursday so I will need to get on fi for cutting the wine corks and printing out the placecards. Quick questions for those who did this how did you print out them on such small paper. TIA
  • Options
    legaleagleslegaleagles member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Received our photobook guest book from mpix - turned out great. All of our seating assignments are done and the placecards are en route to our calligrapher who will have them tomorrow and she should be done with them by the end of the week so I should have them back next Monday or Tuesday for us to put in the corks. (Mkorba - our calligrapher is handwriting them, but check the Sept.09 board, I think I saw a post there about place cards and printing on the small cards - I think some people said they were taped to a larger sheet of paper - there might be some ideas for you). I made our reserved signs for the ceremonyWe're mailing out checks today (eek! well get reimbursed by our family, but its easier for us to send the checks ourselves).worked with an etsy seller who designed our favor tags and she'll be printing them tonight. I need to make signs for the guest book, table names, menu cards and programs (which I think will almost all get done this week) and then I think most stuff is done...can that be?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was a bridesmaid for my gf this past Saturday. She had a beautiful ceremony at the Croation American Cultural Center. While the bride was at her best, the weather was at its worst! The outdoor ceremony started at 5:30pm and it was officially 100 degrees outside. We all had these long formal dresses that were beautiful yet HOT! All in all... the wedding was fun, wonderful and all of the above. Congrats Bernadette!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found the dress!!  It's Watter 9042b but I swear it is more stunning in person because after I tried it on I saw the website pic and was unimpressed.  I have to get the pics from my MOHs camera and I will post :) I am having anxiety about placing the order and committing to the dress though.  I tried it in a 10 and of course they clipped it to fit but I'm worried that the looks of the pic ups and fullness will change dramatically (ie I won't like it) ordering it in a smaller size.  I'm also nervous that she took my measurements and wants me to order it in my street size - I know normally you need to go up so I don't want it to come in too small!AAAHHH! But I'm so happy! 
  • Options
    YellenYellen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had my bachelorette party and while yesterday was supposed to be a productive day, it turned into a day spent in bed! I have one important task left and a couple of 'nice to have' tasks that I need to accomplish before my Sunday wedding.  I can't believe it's almost here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards