Missouri-St Louis

Hair and makeup downtown

I am getting married downtown STL and need to find a place/ or someone to come to my bridal suite to do my hair and makeup. Not only mine but a couple of bridesmaids and my mothers. Can you Knotties' mention someone you know or have used before... Thanks so much ladies~

Re: Hair and makeup downtown

• edited December 2011
    Stay away from Salon St. Louis.  They have fabolous people there that do make up but the hair stylists can't do proper bridal hair styles. 
  • elwarrelwarr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Mary Ann Saitta at 314-220-8280 from SkinCare 24 Salon.  She will travel to you and does amazing air brush makeup and wedding hair.  She just did my hair and makeup for my August 15 wedding and was amazing ... highly recommend her. 
  • Jmm10Jmm10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using danielle erb for my wedding hair and makeup and she's traveling to the hotel.  I just used Jessica from Salon St. Louis ( I believe she's the manager) for my engagement picture hair and makeup and she was awesome.  Created amazing soft curls that did not move an inch yesterday.  :)
  • Jmm10Jmm10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danielle owns Danielle Style
  • apearsoapearso member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I dont know when you are getting married or how close you are to Illinois, but I work at St. Clair mall Dillards at the Estee Lauder counter and have done many wedding makeovers before, where I go on location that day. You and your bridesmaids/mother and whoever would come in for your preliminary cosultations to match your foundation and pick colors. Then I would bring with me those items that day!! I dont do hair but, I know many people that can do that as well. My soon-to-be mother in law does a great job! Let me know if you are interested! Either send me a message here or my e-mail is apearso@siue.edu
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards