Texas-Houston

Hello fellow Knotties

I was wondering if anyone is familiar with the Walter Hall Pavilion its in Walter Hall Park off of HWY 3 between 518 and Nasa Rd.One? I'm planning to have my wedding there and I wanted to know if anyone has been to a wedding there? How did it look?

Re: Hello fellow Knotties

• nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't have any advice on the above for you but congrats and happy planning!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    we had our company picnic there a couple years ago...that's all I know about itcongrats!
  • edited December 2011
    2 of my cousins had their wedding there and a coworker. You have to do everything yourself, but if you have the time and patience, it can look nice!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks... @Aggie Do you have any pics of there weddings? I cant visualize how a place would look with decorations, I have to see. I'm not planning on getting a planner, my sister is going to help me ( she's the creative one lol) so i just need an idea. Thanks a bunch
  • edited December 2011
    I was looking to have my wedding there but I just couldn't deal with the people... they were not very willing to set up a time for me to see the place or provide me with much info about the faciility it is very pretty though I think. I ended up going with Bay Area Community Center. If you haven't already booked you might look there or email me at vanessa.miller@westonsolutions.com I have some pictures and current pricing on the facility.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Aggie. I will be emailing you. Trust me I know how hard it is to get somebody out there. I had to wait about 35 minutes before someone showed up, and he showed by accident ( I got lucky).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards