Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

DW at Couples resorts in Jamaica?

Hello!  I'm new to the boards and I am having a difficult time deciding on a resort.  Has anyone been to either of the Couples resorts?  What did you think about it?  Thanks

Re: DW at Couples resorts in Jamaica?

• Options
    Check out http://bestdestinationwedding.com/forum/index.php?referrerid=5860there are several girls there who have done couples weddings and there is even a travel agent who specializes in couples weddings!
  • Options
    Hi...I am mostly a lurker on this board, but when I saw this post I thought I would jump in... I have never been to Couples, but we have booked our wedding at Couples Tower Isle for May 8, and I am SUPER excited.  I am on their website all the time, and it looks gorgeous.  The TA we are working with is going there in October and will send me pictures, and I am waiting for the WC from Couples to send me photos of actual weddings there too!  We considered Sandals, but I had read some questionable reviews and had concerns about it being too crowded, so when we heard about Couples it seemed like a great idea.Sorry I can't help with any more info about the resort itself, but I was excited to see someone else actually considering Couples!
  • Options
    I was sooo close to booking at Couples, but went the cruise route instead. I still want to go there one day, maybe our anniversary trip. There are great reviews out there. I had a couple of TAs quote me great prices, better than I could book, so feel free to email me: jennifer.chapman at gmail dot com Good luck planning!
  • Options
    i had my honeymoon a couples swept away in negril. it was absolutely fabulous. one of the best resorts ever. and the set-up and location for weddings looks amazing. they have the best customer service i have ever seen and there is so much to do. you will not regret your decision. we met so many couples there that were return guests and they said that they liked that one the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards