Snarky Brides

more on applicants

so I'm going thru some resumes and one of them lists Forever 21 as the employer and "Investigator" as the position held.  Forever 21 is a cheap clothing store, right?  with no internal detective squad? am I missing something?sigh.sorry, I know I'm being kind of a PW this afternoon but I got up super early today and I'm trying to keep busy so I don't fall asleep at my desk.

Re: more on applicants

• Yep,  but he would consider a job for $900 a week. It actually says this on the bottom of his resume.
    imageimage
  • Can you report that yahoo to the unemployment office?
  • I don't know what the skill-set is here, but is 1100/wk (57k/yr) really that extravagant?
  • It is for me.  And, I assume, a lot of people.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • I'm guessing, just guessing, that if you are fudging the unemployment commission and thinking it's ok to put "I'll only work for $1100 a week" on your resume, you do not have the skill set to demand a job paying $57,000 a year.
  • that really would depend on the job, i would think. I would assume it is somewhat close to what the woman was making before, but it does bother me that some people will not take a job if it is even slightly below what they got before and continue to collect unemployment.
  • I'm with you Wendy. It depends on the job and the area, obviously. But depending on how long I'd been out of work, I wouldn't consider a job that paid less than a certain amount. $57k/yr is below base for no experience in certain jobs.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
  • He had no related experience and was applying for a $30K a year job.
    imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards