Snarky Brides

Hard boiled eggs pohl

1.) How long can I keep eating them after they have been in my fridge? Some things say one week, but I ate them last week which was week 2 and they seemed fine. Is week three pushing it? frer.) If I ate both a tained piece of chicken and a tainted egg, which would make me throw up first? The chicken or the egg?Sexpot.)Our trash does not come for a week. If I were to throw them out, would you put them outside in the trash bin anyway or keep them in the fridge until trash time?

Re: Hard boiled eggs pohl

• When life gives you spoiled hard boiled eggs, make fartrolls.I'd just throw them out now while thinking of it. Otherwise they'd be in my fridge a long time.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • frer.) If I ate both a tained piece of chicken and a tainted egg, which would make me throw up first? The chicken or the egg?The answer is neither. What makes you throw up first is the chickeneggdress from last week's PR.

• I would throw them out immediately.  But that's because hard boiled eggs are gross.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • hard boiled egg burps are gross, but the eggs themselves are wonderful. I can just sprinkle salt on them and eat them as an afternoon snack.
  • i'm not a big egg eater. i usually smell stuff if i'm trying to decide if it's still good, but even fresh hard-boiled eggs smell like a fart. so i can't help you. to answer the second part, i ALWAYS leave food in the fridge until i take the trash out. there's nothing worst than coming home when you've been gone awhile and that "something's rotting in the trash" smell has taken over. if there's any doubt about how it might fare, fridge/freeze it until trash time.
  • What makes you throw up first is the chickeneggdress from last week's PR.For realz. That was horrific.
  • Last week on PR, I wished they could send two people home.  I am tired of looking at Mitchell.  Plus, hello, pregnant ladies do not want to wear booty shorts.

The nerve!
    House | Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards