New Jersey - South

Cheap Wedding Gowns

anyone know of any stores that sell reasonably priced wedding gowns? i'm thinking up to the $500 mark?

Re: Cheap Wedding Gowns

• cush34cush34 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try something old something new bridal shop in ocean city. They have a varying price range, you can call and ask before going.
  • cbuck87cbuck87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    try davids bridal, they have really good prices.. and a special going on now...
  • megk8ozmegk8oz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second David's Bridal. They have gowns starting at like $100, and even those are really nice.

If you fire a WP member, you're against America.

"Meg cracks me up on the regular. Now she gets to do it in two different forums. Yay!!" ~mkrupar
  • inthelove03inthelove03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lol thanks ladies! i had previously checked out david's bridal and saw some great dresses at low prices too!.. i just wanted to make sure there weren't any other stores out there that i should check out!
  • chustonchuston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    adrian pierce coutore in berlin is going out of business soon, they still have a HUGE selection and everything is marked down... hth
  • Crys&BriCrys&Bri member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes! Adrian Pierce! I just got my dress there and I love it. All of the gown are 50% off! You are buying off the rack, but they are all so beautiful. They even have a rack of a few dresses that are $99!! My mother even was able to get her dress from there for about 85%off!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress as a sample off the rack at Adrian Pierce for like $150 and it was originally marked $999.  Now that they're closing they probably have great deals.
  • teammd8teammd8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    victorian bridals in williamstown is having a going out of business sale.  i got a $1200 dress for $399.  they have a lot to choose from (at least they did in july).  they're on glassboro road between glassboro and williamstown.
  • inthelove03inthelove03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks so much! i will def. check it out!! xoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards