Christian Weddings

Thankful Thursday

What are you thankful for this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Today I'm thankful for hand lotion and eye drops... I woke up and thought I had pink eye, but I flushed my eyeball with some drops and it's good now. Guess I got shampoo or something in it this morning.

It's the little things. :)
  • Honestly, I saw this and thought, "I'm having a hard time being thankful right now."   The mom of two friends (they're sisters) passed early Tuesday morning.  It hit me harder than I thought it would, and I can't imagine what my friends and their dad are feeling.  I'm trying to be thankful that she lived as long as she did - longer than the doctors expected.  Actually, one of the most amazing things about this woman is that she was always so thankful for every blessing. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am thankful my mom is getting help and talking to people about her anxiety.  

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• @ochemjenn, sorry to hear about your friends mom

I am thankful I had a snow day yesterday and was able to rest and get caught up on some much needed house chores yesterday.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards