Snarky Brides

So many post, never enough time

I'll jump in feet first and just say HELLO! I've been missing you guys! Don't fergit about me! I can't wait till things slow down and get back to normal. I feel so out of touch with you guys...  anywaaaays. Hi!

Re: So many post, never enough time

• no, it changed of course. I go off contrax meds wed after my steriod shots. I could go anytime after that.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm going to post one more time in my own post because it's fun. yay!
  • how's your head? ;)
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
    "Someday we will look at our babies and know it will be worth it. If it was easy, we would not have had our babies, the babies we were meant to have." From Amy052006
  • bruised.... It was my face, dude! Right on my cheekbone.I'm such a loser.
  • well, being with fambly is much better than some crappy extended stay. Although I am sure you are ready to get settled in!Yes, there is an 80s costume thingy. And there will be wigs and socks, because I find costumery to be an essential part of my life.
  • I was trying to remember if it was your forehead or cheek. The TV totally had it in for you.
    Savannah
    image.
    Callista
    Baby Trail Blog
  • I could never properly explain just how hard and how fast I slammed into that tv. It would have been piss man pants funny if it didnt have to experience the pain and shame of it all.
  • you're just supposed to watch it, hezz.sorry you hurted yourself.
  • Hiya Hezz!  Glad to see yer face.
  • bloomers!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! . [IMG]http://i28.tinypic.com/r7tc7o.jpg[/IMG] .
  • H-E-Z-Z-E-R-L-A-----H!  H-E-Z-Z-E-R-L-A-----H!  H-E-Z-Z-E-R-L-A-----H! Hello mamacita!  I was thinking about you today.  I was whining to myself, "Is it September 10th yet?!"  How are things?  I see you bonked your head.  I don't recall your torso being that long and your legs being that short.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • your TV looks really happy.
  • It was an unfortunate side effect from the move. I'm not sure how it happened, but it has brought me to a whole new level of shadow puppeteering.hello! hello!!Stand back. Let me just look at you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards