Arizona-Phoenix
Options

Another makeup/hair question

Has anyone heard anything good or bad about the makeup artist/hairstylist Molly Rose from aglamorousyou.com?  Also, does anyone have an opinion about or experience with fake eyelashes?  It seems really weird to me to wear fake eyelashes but most makeup artists seem to include this in their pricing.

Re: Another makeup/hair question

• Options
    mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know who Molly is, but I LOVE false eyelashes. They feel really strange for the first few minutes they are on, but if they are done right you will look fabulous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    False eyelashes, if you are not used to wearing them, can take some getting used to, but having said that, I think the impact (especially in photos) is definitely worth it! You can have your MUA put on a full strip, or what I had done, which are individual clusters of lashes, in varying length. You can't feel those ones as much, and I personally think they look the least obvious and most natural.
  • Options
    azmpnkeyazmpnkey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly is AWESOME!  She is doing my wedding makeup and my bridesmaids.  She has done my makeup and my sister's makeup for numerous events and has always done a fantastic job.  She also does the BEST eye brow wax/shape ever!  She has always used lashes too!  I LOVE the way it looks, but that's just me.  I'm sure you don't have to use the lashes but it totally makes the face in my opinion.  There are so many different styles and lengths of lashes, they're not all over-the-top!  I think you would be MORE than thrilled with Molly though, you should totally call her. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards