Ohio-Cincinnati

price matching

Does anyone know if fabulous-bridal will price-match for BM dresses?? I know Bridal and Formal does, but from past posts I am kinda avoiding them. I have the dress picked out (After Six brand) and these two places are the ones that carry them. Is "bridal and formal" really that bad? I know people have good and bad experiences everywhere, but I just don't want to take any risks if I can avoid it.

Re: price matching

• sandsgilroy2bsandsgilroy2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a bad experience with B&F when I went to try on dresses.  The girl didn't want to wait on me because I didn't look like I had the $ for a wedding dress there.  I heard her talking to on of the other girls about me.  Sorry I am a jeans and tshirt type!  However, I have heard that when getting your BM dresses the are much nicer to deal with!  I would at least check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I bought my dress at Bridal and Formal, but bought my bm dresses at Fabulous-Bridal. I really liked the service better at Fabulous and they were able to match the price at BF. All you have to do is call BF ask how much the dress is and get your discount (if you bought your dress there) then they call to verify and you're good to go. I worked with Nzinga at Fabulous and she was extremely helpful and nice.
  • edited December 2011
    I have never had a bad experience at B&F before and I went weeks in a row.  I have heard that some of their sales people can be a little rude and/or pushy, however, I never saw it.  I bought my dress and our bm's got their dresses there, too.  They price matched the girls dress' with no questions asked.  I would at least go and see how your experience is.  You might be surprised.  GL!
  • EABinkholderEABinkholder member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have always had excellent experiences at B&F. However, I will tell you...if you are ready to order dresses, you know the sizes and colors you need, you should really try pearl's place. Its in New Orleans, LA but you can call them and order anything. I did not order through them, but I wish I had. I know several people that have and have saved HUNDREDS of dollars and had excellent service.  For instance, our BM dresses were 140 here in town and pearl's place quoted me 76 for each one. I would definitely look into it! GL!
  • edited December 2011
    bridal and formal price matches pearls place. At least they did for my BM dresses. I have not had a bad experience at B&F, but if you are in a bad mood when you go in, they will feed off your energy. I always went in with a smile and out with one!
  • jmac2schaeffjmac2schaeff member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I second Fabulous-Bridal. They have been amazing to work with. I have two OOT BM's and Donna has worked with them to make sure they get exactly what we want. I'm sure they will price match as PP suggested. Their service is second to none... I highly recommend the Maids Party. It was really awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards