Attire & Accessories Forum
Options

Dessy ballet flats

A few ladies wanted to know about them last week. So I got mine in the mail and will tell you that they run a bit small so I actually ordered another pair a size up. AND you should know that they have a no returns policy so I am stuck with 2 pairs. Otherwise they are super cute and seem like they will be really comfy.

Re: Dessy ballet flats

• Options
    I got my pair in the mail today , and they do run small. I usually wear a 6 1/2, but if I'm ordering shoes, I usually play it safe and order a 7, because I won't mind if my shoes are a little big. These flats, although very cute, are snug. They seem like they would accommodate a very wide foot, but the length is short. Also, what I think contributes to theses shoes running "small" is that the elastic in the back really squishes your foot, and after only wearing them for a short while to break them in, the elastic was really starting to dig into my skin and it was starting to chafe. I was going to buy some of these flats for all of my bridesmaids, however I'm not confident in the whole size thing. Also, one of my bridesmaids wears a size 11. This is the largest size that they carry which I don't even want to attempt to try and get, because the shoes do run small. I was a little sad about this but I think these sizes vary, because the left shoes fits "ok" while the right shoe is way too tight. If you do plan on getting these for your bridesmaids, get them a whole size larger. Even if you over-estimate, I'm sure your bridesmaids would appreciate a loose-fitting slipper on a night of dancing, rather than a too-snug shoe with lethal elastic. Also remember about the NO RETURNS POLICY. I understand Dessy's policy on custom orders, but for shoes, it doesn't seem fair at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards